Tuesday, May 19, 2009

How I haven’t decided yet to share what happened today

When I have decided, I will post what really happened today. Suffice to say I called the Man and found out some things. I don’t know what is holding me back from telling all – maybe waiting for more than a hunch to write on, maybe waiting for definite confirmation, maybe suffering from another round of immobilising disbelief – but wait I will. In the mean time I have jumped into the canyon of wrath that has been waiting for me for days and I am flying high and free on the thermals for a bit.

Lets just say enlightenment clobbers us all and then dances a jig with hindsight right in front of us.

PS – just noticed what I typed yesterday ‘the only reason why I feel lack at the moment is because I am not noticing what is staring me in the face nor being grateful for it.” In light of what I think I found out today I would like to say a resounding ‘Bollocks’ to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment